Spot Light Surface Mount SR-M Pro RIGID Industries
The SR-Q PRO is a sleek low profile lighting option that packs more lighting output than ever before thanks to recent improvements to the advanced LEDs inside. The SR-Q PROfessional Race Output now emits up to 102 percent more raw lumens, depending on optic. An excellent choice for any application where space is limited, the SR-Q PRO makes auxiliary lighting professional grade A single row of LEDs and is available in multiple beam patterns, including Spot, Flood, Driving, Hyperspot, and Diffused. Other recent updates to the SR-Q PRO include updated RIGID branding and blacked out circuit boards for a more refined look. Both surface and flush mount options are available and there are multiple mounting capabilities, such as the Suction Cup Mount and Angled Flush Mounts, just to name a few. The SR-Q PRO is also a perfect back-up light and is available as a Back-Up Light Kit with a 25 foot harness and a three-position switch for ease of wiring and usage.
- Blacked-Out Circuit Board
- GORE Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness and Switch Included
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- IP68 Compliant-Dust/Water Ingress
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Patented Technology
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Series: SR-M Pro Series
- Light Pattern: Spot
- Mount Type: Surface Mount
- Color: Black
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel, U-Shape Bracket (Excludes FM)
- Solid Black Light Cover (Excludes FM)
- Harness with Switch
- Deutsch Connector
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.