1x2 65 Degree DC Power Scene Light White Housing RIGID Industries
Developed specifically for First Responders and Rescue personnel, LED Scene Lighting by RIGID is an efficient way to light up any area. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations to accommodate different needs and uses, Scene Lighting utilizes the latest in LED technology in a rugged RIGID branded housing that incorporates a thermally optimized heat sink for prolonged, trouble-free use. Scene Lights provide up to 115 degrees horizontal spread for maximum coverage and heavy-duty mounting brackets that enable precise adjustable aiming.
Whether it's the scene of a fire or a remote pit in Baja, Scene Lighting provides clear, bright light with minimal amp draw. Rigid's Scene lights are also available with a durable white finish. Though suitable for marine applications, Rigid's white lighting products are perfect for use anywhere an alternative to black is desired. The distinctive white is a durable UV-resistant powder coated finish with an additional chromate conversion coating for superior corrosion resistance. They feature the same legendary lighting technology and superior build quality as the rest of Rigid's lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand.
- 1x2 65 Degree DC Power Scene Light White Housing
- Up to 115-Degree Beam Pattern
- White Polycarbonate Reflector with 98 percent Reflectivity
- Heavy Duty Brackets Included
- Open Leads for Convenient Wiring
- Protected Against RFI/EMI
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Patented Technology
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Color: White
- Sold As: Each
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy Duty U-Shape Brackets
- Vibration Isolators
- 2-Wire Open Lead, No Connector
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W4.8800” x H5.7500” x L2.3800”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.