Squadron Pro A/C LED KTM 2014-2016 w/Headlight Shell Baja Designs
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our A/C kits allow you plug directly in to your stock lighting on the bike converting the A/C power to D/C power needed to run our lights. With these kits you will not need to perform any stator modifications! Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The Squadron Pro LED KTM 2014-2016 Kit is in a league of its own, producing 4,900 lumens and 40 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance.
The Squadron Pro LED KTM 2014-2016 Kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (12 ounces) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The Squadron Pro LED KTM 2014-2016 Kit is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: 2001 and newer 2stroke KTMs / 2001 and newer carbureted 4stroke KTMs with a lighting coil can run this kit
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Squadron Pro, LED KTM 2014-2016 Kit
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10 degree) and Spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.