OnX6+ Amber 10 Inch Driving/Combo LED Light Bar Baja Designs
LED Light Bars
LED Light Bars
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This bar is equipped with BMT Battery Management Technology Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is Brighter, Bolder, Better
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 12,460 (Low) 9,230 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 108W / 8.4A (Low) 80W / 5.7A
- Dimensions: 10 inch x 4.29 inch x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Please note that this light does Not include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640115
OnX6+ 10 inch LED Light Bar
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2) (Also available in amber)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Racer Edition Spot: A 4 degree beam focus for illumination Way down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.2 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.