LED Light Pods Amber Lens Spot Pair Squadron Racer Edition Baja Designs
LED Light Pods
LED Light Pods
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Baja Designs is proud to introduce the Squadron Racer, with 4,300 lumens. The Squadron Racer throws light an average of 40 percent further than the Squadron Pro with a High-intensity LED, housed in hard anodized and powder coat cast aluminum. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences! As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Light Pattern-Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam Focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- X2 Squadron Racer Edition LED Light
- X2 Mounting Bracket
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.