LED Light Pods Clear Lens Work/Scene Pair Squadron R Pro Baja Designs
LED Light Pods
LED Light Pods
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why were offering a pair of Squadron-R Pro LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness. Enjoy 4,900 lumens utilizing 4 Cree LEDs! The Squadron-R Pros light weight and powerful capabilities make it the ideal companion for all of your late night off-roading adventures! Relish high-performance and durability with nearly 50,000 hours of auxiliary LED light, optimized for a more traditional LED experience and aftermarket bumper featuring a 4 inch round hole. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Light Pattern-Work/Scene: Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 60 degree circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.77 x 3.5 Inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Poly carbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron-R Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Baja Designs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!