LED Light Pod Wide Cornering Pattern Clear Black Squadron Sport Baja Designs
LED Light Pods
LED Light Pods
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Squadron Sport is hands down the best LED on the market today. Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron Sport utilizes 4 LEDs producing an impressive 3,100 lumens at 27.5 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Light Pattern-Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degrees flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Baja Designs Features:
- Light Pattern Wide Cornering
- Housing Color Black
- Lens Color Clear
- Satisfaction Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime WarrantyComplete Purchase Protection
- uServiceReplaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearViewAll The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDriveOnly LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K DaylightLess Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,100 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 27.5W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Over voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Sport LED Light-Wide Cornering
- Mounting Bracket
- Baja Designs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!