LED Driving/Combo Amber Flush Mount S2 Pro Baja Designs
LED Light Pods
LED Light Pods
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,150 lumens out of a tiny 3 inch x 2 inch housing; the S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit.
Moreover, it only draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. This LED is perfect for all your adventures! An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 2,150 Utilizing 2 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.75A
- Dimensions: 4 inch x 1.76 inch x 2.50 inch
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- S2 Pro LED Flush Mount Light
- Mounting Bracket
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10 Degree) and spot (9 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 Degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 Degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Flood: Excellent work light or inchscene light inch with an extremely smooth 60 Degree circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.