Can-Am X3 XL Linkable Roof Bar Kit Baja Desgins
LED Light Kit
LED Light Kit
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs.
This kit includes 7 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
This kit is a turn key system for the Can-Am X3 owner that is looking to take down the night, and give a standoff appearance to their vehicle!
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 22,050 Utilizing 28 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 182W / 14A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x3 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x7 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Can-Am x3 Mounting Brackets
- Pre-load Kit
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 degree) and spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L40.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.