S1 Flush Mount Spot LED White Baja Designs
LED Light Pods
LED Light Pods
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Designed from the ground up our new S1 fills the shoes of a large light in a small package! The S1 utilizes a highly specialized reflector and LED combination to outshine the competition. With the 2.1 inch length, width, and height the S1 is highly versatile for any application that is in need of light.
Whether you're looking for a light to drive off of, or something to light up a campsite the S1 will exceed your expectations!
One of the key features that makes our S1 Flush Mounts unique is that the hole to mount them can be made by a one 2.5 inch hole saw. This makes for an extremely easy install! (Patent Pending)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 2,375 Utilizing 1 LED
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.45A
- Dimensions: 2.1 inch x 2.1 inch x 2.1 inch
- Safe Voltage Range: 9-28V
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
x1 S1 Flush Mount LED Light
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 Degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 Degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or inchscene light inch with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.