AA Custom Tuned Powervision for RZR RS1
- Tuners are in stock and ready to ship
- If you are looking for an easy to use ECU tuner loaded with the most badass custom tunes on the market, you've found it! This Dynojet Powervision is a very simple, yet effective device that programs your ECU in a few minutes, and easily allows you to switch between tunes, or return to the factory tune. The PV has the advantage over other ECU tuners as it actually reads what's inside your ECU before tuning. This ensures the correct tune is being loaded, making it a very safe device. The AA custom tunes deliver the most possible power gains. With our expert knowledge of Bosch throttle by wire ECU tuning, we are able to get around factory limiters, make a more responsive machine, and of course create more horsepower and torque. Our tunes are loaded on the Powervision just for your machine, so all you do is open the box and download them into your ECU. We recommend clutching with a tune to get the most out of your vehicle. See below for even more features of our custom tunes.
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very detuned on the RS1, along with a few key areas of mapping that is lacking that punch and response you are looking for.
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing curve built for 91-93 octane fuel, 95-100 octane, or 110 octane (depending on tune selection)
- A great fuel curve that gives much better low end(as well as all around) power as the factory map is very lean in key areas.
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 195/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- More responsive pedal in low and high
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- 2 Foot limiters are disabled
- Rev limit at a safe 9200rpm (Stock is 8800)
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Very easy to use tuner that can also check and erase most trouble codes
- Easily data log 25 parameters with 1 push of a button and review on your windows computer later
- No mess of having to send in your ECU, and a safer way of programming your ECU
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and is meant to be ran with the stock exhaust. This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at a 6-7 RWHP gain with the tune and 8-9 RWHP when used with our S3 clutch kit. Peak power is excellent with this setup but the bottom end gained might be even better! Peak power is 8600-8800 RPM @ 55 MPH
- The level 2 tune has all the same benefits as level 1, with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system. Together with a tune and exhaust you can see 8-10 RWHP gains, and 2-3 more RWHP when used with our S3 clutch kit! Peak Power is 8600-8800 RPM @ 55 MPH
- Either tune is available with a slightly hotter timing curve for 95 or higher octane fuel. This tune will increase horsepower another 2-3rwhp, and provide better bottom end torque.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over others? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, and disable seatbelt limiters.
- To help better transfer the power gained to the wheels, and to achieve proper peak RPM, we highly recommend our AA Recoil clutch kits!
- Due to the time to it takes to custom program these tuners, we will ship within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- If you have any other needs in the tunes or concerns; please e-mail!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.