2016 RZR XP Turbo AA Custom Tunes for Powervision with BIG INJECTORS
Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the RZR XP Turbo. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. Our tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. These tunes are also specifically written for our larger injectors and cannot be used with your factory injectors. When data logging with stock injectors we can see we are using over 105% duty cycle, and dynojet's tune(because of a different way they adjust fuel) is at 114% duty cycle! These are simply numbers you do not want to see. This greatly increases the chance of injector failure, and is not nearly as precise fueling at WOT. Polaris upgraded injectors on the 2017 models, and you should also! Not only did we upgrade injectors, but we imported many map fixes from the 2017 to make for a better running machine with more power and even more response.
We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
Watch this LARGER INJECTOR INSTALLATION VIDEO to see trips and tricks for installing the larger injectors.
- Massive horsepower gains
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- Tunes will not throw an overboost code
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 190/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9200rpm
- Price includes 1 tune and the larger fuel injectors
- The Level 1 tune is great increase in boost showing a 25-30rwhp gain at 14-14.5psi of boost maximum. This tune is extremely responsive, and will be your "hold it pinned for a mile" tune. Very easy on the motor, yet big power. Basically the same boost level as the factory 2017 mapping. If you are just looking to upgrade to you This tune works excellent with the stock, or aftermarket exhaust. Stock clutching can be used, however clutching will provide a bigger difference.
- The Level 2 tune offers 15-15.5psi of boost and a wicked 30-35rwhp gain. This level 2 tune gives you reliable and big power you can hammer on all day. This tune can be used with the stock or aftermarket exhaust. Clutching is necessary to properly transfer the power to the ground. 91 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 tune offers 100% maximum horsepower on pump fuel! Running 16.5-16.8psi of boost max, we gain a huge 40-45rwhp! Requires 91-93 octane fuel. If you are running 91 octane, be sure it's non ethanol & non oxygenated. If your area does not offer quality pump fuel, a half can of VP Madditive or Torco Accelerator will work. A small mix of a 1/2 gallon race fuel would also work to boost the octane to a safe level. Exhaust is recommended.
- The Level 4 tune runs 17-12.7 PSI max and will really throw down the power! 50-55rwhp gains have been seen with this boost pressure. This tune requires 96 octane fuel. For most people, this will be a can of VP Madditive or Torco Accelerator per tank, or 2 gallons of 110 race fuel or better per tank. We also recommend shortening your waste gate actuator rod by 1.5-2 turns to prevent the waste gate from opening slightly, and limiting boost. This VIDEO shows how to do this. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. Side note: you can run this tune on pump fuel if you swap to the 2017 XPT head gasket!
- The level 5 tune really ignites the fire! This tune is developed for 110 octane fuel (unleaded is recommended if you are keeping you plan on running your o2 sensor) and really hits hard. We add just a little more boost running you from 17.7-18 psi. This is where we found the turbo to max out for the most part, so we went to our timing tables and did some work. Adding a revised timing curve makes this tune come out of hole even harder, and keep pulling for days. In testing over our level 3 tune, we had to add 3 grams of clutch weight to run the same RPM. If you are racing, or really want to show you're buddies who's boss... this is the tune you want! We also recommend shortening your waste gate actuator rod by 1.5-2 turns to prevent the waste gate from opening slightly, and limiting boost. This VIDEO shows how to do this. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe, and have the EPA regulations to work around.
- Why our tunes over the dynojet tunes? This really depends on our tune level. The great thing with our tunes is they are easily labeled, list boost numbers, and rough horsepower gains. They have been proven to make and hold power longer than the dynojet tunes. Not only this, but we test with clutching, exhaust, and other parts to ensure our tunes work well with all factors. Lower level tunes(1-2) are actually much safer than a dynojet "max boost" tune especially if running stock exhaust, yet deliver more power than their low boost tunes. Safer tunes will hold power longer, and be much easier on your motor. When your RZR detunes because boost is too high for the modifications or fuel, it can become slower than stock! Our level 3 tune has higher boost, and comes on harder. Our level 4 tune and up are adding in race fuel and will offer even more power than any dynojet tune. Since we have so much time on RZR's, we know the limits and can push the limiters further giving you higher speed limits, and many other things hidden in our maps. Everything is taken care of for you, ensuring you have the best tune(s) out there... that should be worth every penny!
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 24 hours of placing your order (On weekdays). Injectors will be shipped to you at no cost.
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tunes for $20 which includes the shipping back to you. Your injectors and tune will be sent back at the same time.
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to email@example.com
- Simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powevision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied dynojet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.