AA Stainless Slip-On Exhaust for Polaris General & RZR 1000 S ** Build to Order **
- **Due to high demand we are build to order with a 2-3 week lead time on exhaust**
- Fits all 2016+ General, General XP, and RZR 1000 S
- This AA slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you (we can't be the only ones?).
- This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open, a head turner in a good way! Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not at all with the naturally aspirated 1000 motor. No drop in horsepower because of capping on side, just less sound if you want that. In fact we actually picked up horsepower with the quiet cap installed.
- If you'd still like less sound, you can purchase a RZR XP1000 or RZR turbo spark arrestor. You can even run 2 of them if you are not running the stealth quiet core.
- Exhaust fits all 2016-Up General 1000 & RZR 1000 S Models
- Gains 4-5rwhp wide open, 6-7rwhp with the quiet core installed with the level 2 tune and properly clutched. Spark arrestor did not effect HP gains.
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat (especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter which creates a ton of exhaust and motor heat
- Sheds 5-6 lbs off your machine
- Stock exhaust measures 88 dB, AA with quiet core is 92 dB, wide open AA is 96-98 dB
- Fits nicely into the factory location and will work with most bumpers
- Made from stainless steel right here at our facility in the USA
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR/General styling
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Can be used with the factory tune but will run lean in the low to mid range. We recommend using our level 2 tune with this product.
- Video Sound Clip: https://youtu.be/rhxsc_WGUd4
- ***FREE SHIPPING APPLIES ONLY TO THE LOWER US 48 STATES AND GROUND SHIPPING ONLY*** If you need the exhaust shipped internationally or express, please e-mail or call us for pricing.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.