AA Custom Tuned Powervision for Ranger 1000
- If you are looking for an easy to use ECU tuner loaded with the most badass custom tunes on the market, you've found it! This Dynojet Powervision is a very simple, yet effective device that programs your ECU in a few minutes, and easily allows you to switch between tunes, or return to the factory tune. The Powervision has the advantage over other ECU tuners as it actually reads what's inside your ECU before tuning. This ensures the correct tune is being loaded, making it a very safe device. The AA custom tunes deliver the most possible power gains. With our expert knowledge of Bosch throttle by wire ECU tuning, we are able to get around factory limiters, make a more responsive machine, and of course create more horsepower and torque. Our tunes are loaded on the Powervision just for your machine, so all you do is open the box and download them into your ECU. We recommend clutching with a tune to get the most out of your vehicle. See below for even more features of our custom tunes.Huge horsepower & speed gains!
- The factory 80 horsepower Ranger 1000 is very limited from the factory, and we are here to help. The Ranger 1000 motor is essentially the same motor that is in the RZR S 1000, with smaller lift cams. Even with the weaker cams, this motor is still capable of nearly 100 HP on pump fuel. The key to more horsepower on this platform is RPM, which is limited not only in programming but by clutching also. In this tune we remove torque limitations holding back horsepower at higher RPM, extend rev limits, and tune fuel & timing tables for the higher RPM. This combination provides excellent results and the horsepower/speed you are looking for!
- The graph on the second image shows the huge limitations in throttle vs RPM & speed
- Tuning comes into play in performance mode only. All other modes are untouched in our tunes
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve
- More mid-range fuel for increased mid-range power and response
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 190 on / 185 off
- Factory speed limiters removed (Normally 50 MPH on a crew, 60 MPH on regular Rangers)
- Regular cab models can see speeds from 75-80 MPH, and crew models can see speeds up to 70 MPH.
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seatbelt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Crew cab models will need a cable extension if you plan on mounting the Powervision. If you plan on simply flashing and removing the Powervision, you would not need the extension.
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane
- The Level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 97-100 HP on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 92-95 HP. Peak power is made between 7900-8200 RPM, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance. Our AA clutch kit designed just for the Ranger 1000 will be available shortly!
- The Level 2 tune has all the features of the Level 1 tune but with fueling designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using, but normally would show another 5-7 HP.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seatbelt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- Check out this VIDEO for a speed run
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.