RZR RS1 Stage 2 Lock & Load Kit
- Lock and load your RZR RS1 and get ready for some serious kick! The RZR RS1 is a great machine, but Polaris left a ton of room for improvement on any year machine. This simple kit is the best way to wake up your RS1 as it comes with our proven ECU tunes which are loaded via the PVCX ECU tuner. The tunes add some amazing horsepower from low end to high end RPM's, and really give your machine that "snap" you're looking for. The clutching compliment the tuning perfectly by better transferring the power to the wheels and ridding yourself of the very lazy factory clutching setup.
- Fits 2018-Up RZR RS1 Models
- Kit includes the AA custom tuned PVCX tuner, the correct S3 clutch kit for your year, & the AA stainless slip-on exhaust
- Big gains in performance from 10-13 RWHP
- Big mid-range punch makes this kit feel like it gains even more than advertised
- Tuner installs the tune in minutes and allows you to switch tunes or go back to stock at any time
- Tuner can be mounted for gauges or removed after tuning
- Tuner includes the level 2 tune for our exhaust with the base kit price.
- Tune is available with a slightly hotter timing curve for 95 or higher octane fuel. This tune will increase horsepower another 2-3rwhp, and provide better bottom end torque.
- Peak Power is 8600-8800RPM @ 55MPH
- Looking for something custom tune-wise? Just send us an e-mail or call and we can most likely help you.
- Wicked throttle response and quicker back shifts when in/out of the throttle
- More consistent clutch performance
- Adjustable clutch weights (magnetic adjustable) with a great setup guideline
- We offer two clutch kits: Performance Helix & High Load Helix:
- The Performance Angle is what 90% of users will want. It offers great power transfer to the wheels that will take off and keep pulling hard. Use this with tires 27" to 32" and you will adjust with the weights to make up for different tire sizes.
- The High Load Angle is for those using very large tires. The High Load helix is recommended for those turning 34" tires or 31-32" paddles. The High Load helix can be used with any tire size 29" and greater if you are just after belt life and performance is not your priority. The Performance angle can still be used with the larger tires and paddles if all out performance is what you are after, just keep in mind belt life will be less than with our High Load setup.
- For more information on the two products listed in this kit, see these links: Clutch kit for 2018-Up RS1 models, AA custom tuned PVCX tuner, Slip-On Exhaust for 2018-Up Models
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.