AA Custom Tuned Powervision for 2017 Can Am Maverick X3
If you are looking for the most badass custom tunes that are easily loaded to your X3 from the Dynojet Powervision, you've found them! AA's performance tunes are offered loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner. This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The PV is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and much more. You can leave the Powervision hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The PV also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in ECU tuning and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly, and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show horsepower gains with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe X3. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size, rev limit or fan temp if needed.
- **Tunes and horsepower listed is for 2017 models with the 2017 fuel pump only** For models with the 2018 fuel pump upgrade, see our other product listing.
- The 2017 X3 is down on power from it's 2018 brother, but we are here to help! More power is just a flash away and we have options (currently in development of some really cool other options) for you. You don't even have to upgrade your fuel pump or intercooler fan to gain some big power on the 2017... even though we would recommend the intercooler fan upgrade for lower boost temps. The factory tune is load limited which is why on any legit dyno graphs, you'll see a drop in power at higher RPM's where it pulls boost back. This makes them create decent horsepower number right away, then turns into a dog. We eliminate and modify all torque limits correctly so you maintain full power up to top speed which is HUGE for performance in it's own. We have spend a ton of time running the X3 in the field and on the dyno and the comparing data logs. The time we put in will show on our tunes compared to the competition. That's just the beginning of what we are able to do inside the brains of the X3, read more below:
- Big horsepower and torque gains depending on the level of tune desired
- Not just dyno tested! We are avid riders and like the factory, a ton of the testing is done in the field to make sure you are getting 110%.
- Wicked throttle response and power delivery (for sport mode)
- Throttle by wire limitations disabled
- Many 2018 map upgrades built into all our 2017 tunes
- Torque calculations set correctly to ensure the most performance at all times
- Fuel tables modified to gain low end punch and safe yet powerful AFR's
- Get rid of the lean punch! The factory runs these things stupid lean when getting on boost and we fix that.
- Boost tables properly modified for the fuel & modifications along with lightning quick turbo spool
- Timing tables modified for best power per tune
- Safety parameters to protect your motor and turbocharger are still in place
- Speed limiters removed with the white key
- 2 foot limiters removed
- Rev limit raised from 8300 to a safe 8800 RPM
- Flash tuner reprograms your ECU in roughly 8-10 minutes per flash
- Easily installs by pugging into your diagnostic port (under the glove box cover)
- Easily return back to stock or switch tunes at any time
- A great gauge (see live boost and more) and data logging device
- Check out our Powervision mount HERE
- Our level 1 tune is designed for a completely stock 2017 X3 on 91 octane or better. This tune runs an average of 14 PSI of boost and is a very safe tune to run on even 91 oxy/ethanol fuel. Gains are right around 15hp to the wheels. We found many competitors only offer a max pump gas tune and that simply does not work as well without having a good 91 non ethanol or 93 octane fuel. If you run into this, your safety circuits will pull timing based on DET and can even go into a partial limp mode dropping you down to below stock boost levels. This tune absolutely rips on 14psi, and puts your right on par with 2018 horsepower! Use with our intake and gain another 6-8hp gains. Will work with our without an aftermarket exhaust.
- Our level 2 tune is designed for a completely stock 2017 X3 on 91-93 octane. This tune runs an average of 14.5-15psi of a boost and will gain roughly 20+ horsepower to the wheels with a bone stock machine. You want to make sure you have some good 91 octane fuel (non ethanol or oxy) or a 93 octane. If you can't get good 91 or 93 octane, you can use a small mix of race fuel, VP Octanium, or Torco Accelerator. This tune is an animal for being on a bone stock machine! Kiss those 2018's goodbye with just a flash. Use with our intake for another 6-8hp gains. Will work with our without an aftermarket exhaust.
- Our level 3 tune puts the hammer down on 91-93 octane. A huge 27-28rwhp gain was seen with this tune and it honestly feels like even more. This tune pushes roughly 15-15.5 PSI of boost pressure. This level 3 tune requires a free flowing exhaust that eliminates the factory catalytic converter. Our high flow intake kit is also recommended for best horsepower gains. Clutching is also highly recommended.
- How to: Waste Gate Adjustment
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe.
- Get ready to hang on, your X3 is about to transform!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.