AA Custom Tuned Powervision for 2018-20 Maverick X3 120HP Base
- If you are looking for the most badass custom tunes that are easily loaded to your X3 from the Dynojet Powervision, you've found them! AA's performance tunes are offered loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner. This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The PV is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and much more. You can leave the Powervision hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The Powervision also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in ECU tuning and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly, and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show horsepower gains with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe X3. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change various things like rev limit or fan temp if needed.
- ***These tunes are all for the 2018-19 X3 120 horsepower base, non intercooled X3***
- The Maverick X3 120hp is a great UTV that has a ton of potential. It's priced right, and for just a little more we can get the power you are needing. We have 3 levels of performance for pump gas on the stock configuration with no intercooler.
- If you choose to add the intercooler later we have tunes for this as well! These would be the same tunes for the 2018+ 172hp models and would require an intercooler fan override switch. Please email for more info.
- Big horsepower and torque gains depending on the level of tune desired, and supporting modifications.
- Not just dyno tested! We are avid riders and like the factory, a ton of the testing is done in the field to make sure you are getting 110%. With data logging capabilities you can't get any better testing than real world. Often times we can make significant changes to further increase power, drivability, and feel of the machine that can never be done on the dyno.
- Wicked throttle response and power delivery (for sport mode)
- Throttle by wire limitations disabled
- Torque calculations set correctly to ensure the most performance at all times
- Fuel tables modified to gain low end punch and safe yet powerful air/fuel ratios
- Get rid of the lean punch! The factory runs these things stupid lean when getting on boost and we fix that.
- Boost tables properly modified for the fuel & modifications along with lightning quick turbo spool
- Timing tables modified for best power per tune
- Safety parameters to protect your motor and turbocharger are still in place
- Speed limiters removed with the white key
- 2 foot limiters removed
- Rev limit raised from 8300 to a safe 9000 RPM
- Powervision flash tuner reprograms your ECU in roughly 8-10 minutes per flash
- Easily installs by plugging into your diagnostic port (under the glove box cover)
- Easily return back to stock, switch tunes, or upgrade tunes at any time
- A great gauge (see live boost and more) and data logging device
- See our Powervision gauge mount HERE
- For reference the stock 120hp base is roughly 7psi of boost
- Our level 1 tune is a 140-145 crank horsepower tune and basically makes your boost on par with the 2017 144hp X3. This tune runs on 91-93 octane and makes roughly 9-10psi of boost . This is a solid tune for a huge burst in power and runs all day long without over heat soaking the non intercooled system. We suggest adjusting your waste gate rod 2 turns shorter with this tune.
- Our Level 2 tune runs on 91-93 octane and is 150-55 crank horsepower that packs a big punch on this non intercooled X3. This is the one most will run for maximum gains and runs 10-11psi of boost. This will heat up air faster than a level 1, so if you are going to hold it pinned for extended periods of time this might not be the best tune as it will detune you based on intake temp. However for most 0-70mph bursts and on/off throttle applications this is the tune to run. We suggest adjusting your waste gate rod 2 turns shorter with this tune.
- Our level 3 tune is a 160-165hp show off tune if you want to drag race your buddies that think the 120hp base can't keep up. We run about 12-13psi of boost on this tune. This is for short bursts only and should not be used for any type of sustained riding. This is a 91-93 octane tune and requires your waste gate to be shortened by 2 turns.
- How to: Waste Gate Adjustment
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe.
- Get ready to hang on, your X3 is about to transform!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.