AA RZR XP Turbo Oil Catch Can
- Catch Can fits 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models
- Our RZR XPT catch can is a must have for those turning up the boost! When boost pressure increases, so does crank case pressure. The extra boost also increases the airflow in your intake tube, and creates a straw effect on the stock crank case vent(which is routed into the intake tube). Running oil through your turbo, charge tube, intercooler, and motor is not something ideal. This catch can eliminates that, and does a much better than off the shelf catch cans. This catch can is fully welded with a 1" port just like your factory intake tube. A big problem with other catch cans is they use NTP or other fittings which have a really small ID, and very small air filter ID. This restricts flow which builds more crank case pressure... not good! Our catch can provides the same amount or more pressure release than factory, and has a big 2" air filter ID.
- We have found building too much pressure for long periods of time(sustained WOT runs on high boost) can push oil away from the bottom end and cause rod bearing failure. This happens mostly when racing or extremely aggressive riders holding it pinned without much down time for oil to go back to the bottom end. For this reason and many others we created different versions of our catch can to decrease pressure.
- Version 1: This is your regular catch can for those running stock to 19 PSI of boost. Simply bolt the catch can in place, run your factory crank case vent to the can, and that's it. This includes the catch can, drain valve, air filter, mounting bolts, clamps, 1" hose cap for your intake tube.
- Version 2 was tragically scrapped....
- Version 3: This is the same as version 2 with the addition of another pressure relief port on top of the valve cover. This includes a weld on 3/4" port off the top of your valve cover, 3/4" hose and clamps. This version provides the ultimate airflow and pressure relief for your motor to ensure the crank and rod bearings are getting oil under extreme boost conditions, and no horsepower is being robbed by having too much bottom end pressure. This version is great to have with ANY boost pressure, but is most necessary when running 23psi or higher. This includes the catch can with drain, air filter, mounting bolts, 1" cap, two 1" clamps, 3/4" aluminum port, 3/4" hose, two 3/4" clamps. The stock center bed cover plate will fit with this design. ***This version requires having a port welded into your valve cover. If you cannot do this, or cannot find a local shop to do the work, you can send us your valve cover. ***
- All welded construction & made in the USA!
- High flow 2" ID air filter
- High flow welded aluminum port(s) for maximum pressure relief
- 3" aluminum body will hold a large volume of oil
- Baffled design to prevent oil from splashing out of the can
- Easy installation and mounts securely on the drivers side of the vehicle bolting through the bed. This can easily be mounted elsewhere if you have a bed delete or a custom setup.
- Aftermarket Assassins
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!