AA RZR Turbo & RS1 Secondary Springs
- Secondary springs fit RZR turbo, Turbo S, and RS1 models (Not Pro XP)
- Dark Blue/Orange: This is a little softer than or standard purple spring and will drop RPM by 100-200
- Purple Spring: Our standard clutch spring in most clutch kits is our purple spring. This is a great all around spring for great belt pinch while not being too stiff as being overly stiff can decrease acceleration.
- Green Spring: This is our 1 step stiffer secondary spring over the purple. This will jump RPM up about 100-200 RPM and is a good choice for those wanting a little more spring pressure. Often times instead of switching to the high load helix, we may try this secondary spring first to help offset a heavier machine or much larger tires.
- Brown Spring: This is a very stiff secondary spring and will jump RPM up around 300-400 RPM over the purple spring. This should only be used in extreme cases where the vehicle is very very very heavy, or running extremely large tires without gear reduction
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.