2017-20 RZR XP Turbo Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit
- Lock & Load! This Stage 1 kit provide a big increase in horsepower and torque simplified into an easy package. Tuning and clutching on the XPT go together like high powered rifles and tannerite. Together they pack a huge punch for the ultimate power gains to the wheels. For tune levels 3 and up, we'd recommend a performance exhaust. Our billet diverter (blow off) valve is also recommended as it ensures no boost leak past the stock plastic one.
- This package features AA's performance tunes loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner! This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The Powervision is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and more. You can leave the Powervision hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The Powervision also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in tuning these RZRs and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly, and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed.
- This package also features our S2 clutch kit or upgrade to the S3 clutch kit! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits! The S2 includes helix and both springs while the S3 adds the performance angle or high load angle helix. Please see clutch kit descriptions under those specific items for more details on what kit to go with.
- Massive horsepower gains bundled in to a simple package
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- All level tunes feature: Throttle by wire limiters disabled, No overboost code, Fan on/off temp lowered to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, Seatbelt limiter disabled, Speed limiter removed in low and high gears, Rev limit at a safe 9200 RPM, more throttle in low gear, better throttle response, and much more!
- 1 tune is included in the price. We would recommend going with 2 tunes, especially if you choose level 3 or higher.
- For reference; a 2017-Up 168 HP crank horsepower stock machine will dyno at 135-138 RWHP on our dyno
- All tunes level 3 and higher will need the waste gate rod shorter for maximum power. Click HERE for a link on how to easily adjust the waste gate.
- The Level 1 tune is a modified stock power level tune, but has better boost maps to help keep you in the power. We disable many limiters, up the speed limit, rev limit, and make necessary fuel & timing changes. The 2017 factory tune runs a max of 114.5-15psi of boost, and we keep that in this tune, it's just easier to obtain & maintain that level.
- The Level 2 tune offers 16-16.5psi of boost and a 10-12rwhp gain. This tune can be used with the stock or aftermarket exhaust. Clutching is not needed, but is highly recommended with this tune, as just tuning the machine will not properly transfer the power to the ground. Clutching is another big horsepower gain. 91 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 tune is a game changer! Hitting hard at +20-25rwhp, this tune offers the highest boost possible(17-17.5psi max) on 91-93 octane fuel. Due to the thicker head gasket and larger injectors on the 2017+ models, we are able to get away with his kind of power on pump fuel. These are absolutely huge power gains that will have you grinning from ear to ear. This tune must be used with an aftermarket exhaust and requires clutching. 91 non ethanol/non oxygenated fuel, or 93 octane is required. If fuel in your area is poor, we'd suggest using a half can of VP Madditive or Boostane to help fuel quality. 1/2 gallon of 110 or better race fuel would also work to boost octane levels. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also highly recommended.
- Level 4: This tune is designed for 98-100 octane (will run on UTV 96, or most fuels up to 110 octane) and was developed using one can of VP Octanium to a tank of fuel. Mixing other race fuel with the tune to get 100 octane output would work great, just keep in mind leaded fuels can take out o2 sensors when running leaded fuel consistently. From extensive testing, we know that this is the limit of the factory turbo before it becomes inefficient and simply starts blowing too much hot air. We correct many maps for this octane rating, assuring the most possible power. This tune pack a huge punch with just a small amount more octane. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 5: get ready to drop the hammer! If you don't like to lose races, this tune is your friend.... and If you're friends don't like to lose either... they might not be your friends for long. This tune is developed for 110 octane fuel (unleaded is recommended if you are keeping you plan on running your o2 sensor) and really hits hard. This tune runs around 18.5-19 max psi. This is where we found the turbo to max out for the most part, so we went to our timing tables and did some work. Adding a revised timing curve with these boost pressures is a recipe for absolutely stupid power that hits harder than you can imagine. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 6: Have E85 local to you? Time to fill up and start turning heads! This tune is developed on the stock injectors and stock fuel pump for E85 fuel... thats right, just gas up and hammer down. E85 is a great race fuel replacement as it runs very cool and can sustain high boost and advanced timing maps..... which equal awesome power! We crank out all our level 5 tune has and even a little more. Keep in mind E85 takes about 30% more fuel to run, so it will guzzle fuel fast. This tune runs an average of 18.5-19 PSI of boost. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly.
- Why our tunes over the DynoJet tunes? This really depends on our tune level. The great thing with our tunes is they are easily labeled, list boost numbers, and rough horsepower gains. They have been proven to make and hold power longer than the DynoJet tunes. Not only this, but we test with clutching, exhaust, and other parts to ensure our tunes work well with all factors. Lower level tunes (1-2) are actually much safer than a DynoJet "max boost" tune especially if running stock exhaust, yet deliver more power than their low boost tunes. Safer tunes will hold power longer, and be much easier on your motor. When your RZR de-tunes because boost is too high for the modifications or fuel, it can become slower than stock! Our Level 3 tune has higher boost, and comes on harder. Our Level 4 and up tunes are adding in race fuel and will offer even more power than any DynoJet tune. Since we have so much time on RZRs, we know the limits and can push the limiters further giving you higher speed limits, and many other things hidden in our maps. Everything is taken care of for you, ensuring you have the best tune(s) out there... that should be worth every penny!
- If you option for the S3 clutch kit upgrade, read the helix options below:
- Performance Helix 1031(aggressive holeshot): For 2 seat XPT 28-32" Tires / 28-32" paddles. For 2 Seat Turbo S running 30-33" Tires or Paddles. This helix works excellent for the listed setups and has a more aggressive shift angle from 0-25mph over the 1024 performance helix. This is best for holeshots and aggressive riders that are trail riding, dune riding racing, and drag racing. This setup will still crawl good when needed, but if your riding is more slow speed/crawling, we'd suggest the 1024 helix.
- Performance Helix 1024: For 2 or 4 seat XPT 28-32" Tires or paddles. For Turbo S 2 or 4 Seat with 30-33" tires or 30-32" paddles. The only difference over the 1031 performance helix is the shift angle from 0-25mph is slightly less aggressive. This makes it better for crawling and those slow speed situations, but it still pulls like crazy when needing to accelerate hard. **Keep in mind if you have a 2018+ 4 seat model they are geared higher. If your tires or paddles are 31-32" and heavy, you may want to go with the high load clutch kit**
- High Load Helix: For 2 seat XPT 34-35" Tires. For 4 seat XPT 32-35" tires / 32" paddles. For 2 or 4 seat Turbo S running 34-35" tires. If you are using very large/heavy tires, the high load helix might be the choice for you. The high load helix is recommended for those turning heavy 34-35" tires. This angle slows the shift down to help act like it's "gearing down" the secondary clutch. This helps not over shift and cause belt slip. **Keep in mind if you have a 2018+ 4 seat model they are geared higher. If your tires or paddles are 31-32" and heavy, you may want to go with the high load clutch kit**
- For more info on the products in this kit, see their individual listings.
- How to tell if you have a EVAP model : https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/rzr-turbo-evap-ca-models
- For more info on the products in this kit, see these links: AA S2 Clutch Kit, AA S3 Clutch Kit, AA Tuned Powervision Tuner
- The only special tool needed this: secondary clutch compression tool
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.