2014-Up RZR XP 1000 Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit
- Lock and load your RZR XP 1000 and get ready for some serious kick! The RZR XP 1000 is a great machine, but Polaris left a ton of room for improvement on any year machine. This simple kit is the best way to wake up your XP 1000 as it comes with our proven ECU tunes which are loaded via the PVCX ECU tuner. The tunes add some amazing horsepower from low end to high end RPM's, and really give your machine that "snap" you're looking for. The clutching compliment the tuning perfectly by better transferring the power to the wheels and ridding yourself of the very lazy factory clutching setup.
- Fits 2014-2020 RZR XP 1000 Models, 2 & 4 seat
- Kit includes the AA custom tuned PV3 tuner & the correct S2 clutch kit for your year
- Big gains in performance from 7-9 HP
- Big mid-range punch makes this kit feel like it gains even more than advertised
- Tuner flashes in minutes and allows you to switch tunes or go back to stock at any time
- Tuner can be mounted for gauges or removed after tuning
- Tuner includes 1 tune with the base kit price. Other tunes can be added for $50 each
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and is developed for the stock exhaust (cat removed is okay) This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at an average 6-9 HP gain on pump gas with the tune, but the down low grunt is absolutely awesome.
- The Level 2 tune has all the same benefits as Level 1 but with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system. Together with a tune and exhaust you can see 11-14 RWHP gains!
- Race fuel tune 95+ octane maxes out our timing curve to where we see peak power. This gives you another 3-4rwhp on average over the pump gas tunes.
- Wicked throttle response and quicker back shifts when in/out of the throttle
- More consistent clutch performance
- Adjustable clutch weights (magnetic adjustable) with a great setup guideline
- We offer two clutch kits: Stock Load & High Load. The Stock Load kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (28-29") and is ideal for most fast pace trail riders or racers. The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires, mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles. Mudding and duning are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different. The components for our mud and dune setups (high load) are the same but you'll notice your setup guideline for the Recoil adjustable weights will be different between those two applications.
- For more information on the two products listed in this kit, see these links: Clutch kit for 2014-15 models, Clutch kit for 2016-18 models, AA custom tuned PVCX tuner
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.